Wednesday, October 15, 2008

A true Mumbaikar, or so i'de like to think

It still hasn't really struck me, that i no longer live at home, in my little shell, doing my little happy things. I'de like to think i grew up overnight, took my life into my own hands, and started afresh, but never forgetting or letting go of the memories Bangalore holds tight for me. The abode is heavenly, in every way,the friends are amazing, the roomies are gems, work is challenging to an extent, but to be honest, life just couldn't get any better. I've met such interesting people, done things i would never do, and altogether just watching the world go by, and latched on whenever necessary. The journey by train everyday keeps me so highly entertained. I literally glue my i pod earphones to my ears and proceed to concoct stories about all the women around me, in my ladies compartment. Wondering what their lives must be like, the pressures, the happiness, what they might be going home to, the obligations etc. It may sound strange but believe me, it keeps you entertained for those 60 minutes everyday. I'm so so glad I took this crucial step in my life, Utts, i can safely say, has FINALLY grown up :) and is quite successfully living the Mumbai life!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are things that u can do while traveling. Poke the passengers with a pin when their back is turned on u. shout BOMB when someone carries a large bag. compare mahabharat with WWE royal rumble. u might get beaten up but its 60 mins of true living. u will remember each journey.

utts said...

Dalda,
Hi Dalda,
Are you sane Dalda?
I'll poke you Dalda?
Then you scream ah?